We’re hiring lifeguards for daytime shifts!
Make A Difference
- Impact your community with your role
- Build a better future for yourself and for kids, families and your community
- Work with people who thrive in a values-based environment of caring, honesty, respect and responsibility
- Part-time, flexible positions
- Regularly scheduled employees receive a complimentary Y membership and discounts on Y classes
Qualified candidates would be lifeguard certified, able pass a background check!
Check out our Facebook Job listing here: https://www.facebook.com/jobs/job-opening/1081608149313505/?source=job_ats, https://freeportymca.org/employment-opportunities/, or stop by the Welcome desk to pick up your application!
Our lifeguards are responsible for patron surveillance of our 6-lane 25-yard pool and 2-foot-deep baby pool. Our shifts are usually 4-hour shifts. Other secondary duties may include– testing the pool chemicals, moving laps lanes to prepare for group fitness classes, organizing swim equipment, ensuring the cleanliness of the pool deck and equipment,
The pool is open Mon – Fri 5:00 AM – 12:30 PM 3:00 PM – 7:30 PM, Sat 7:00 AM – 3:30 PM. Sun 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM.
Our program includes lap swim, group fitness classes, group and private lessons, school groups, Special Olympics, and family open swim.
We’re Hiring Lifeguards!